12.21.2009

so i am on a ski trip in breckenridge with some pretty fun junior girls from hphs, but unfortunately i am not really a skier. so badly i want to be one of those cool girls that loves to hit the slopes and go speeding down a black diamond, but i just am not. i am not even the kind of girl that likes to go slowly down a green in the bitter cold. (this has been one of those great opportunities to just be ok with who God made me to be and not who i think will make me look cool in other peoples eyes.)
but, there are a few things though that i am good at in this cold winter weather:
ice skating

catching snowflakes on my tongue

drinking hot chocolate and reading a design magazine (this might actually be my specialty)

making snow angels

so, for today i plan on partaking in some of these wintertime activities and welcoming everyone as they get home from the slopes with some freshly baked cookies. (another one of my specialties)

No comments: