1.18.2010

when it's time to change, you've got to rearrange.

yesterday i decided to rearrange my bedroom. i have lived in this house for 2 years so it was time for a little change. plus, my roommates were rearranging their furniture so i kinda caught the bug from them.
here are some pics of before :


and after:




and here is what i have been spending most of my time in my room doing:


yes, wyldlife mailout. so, if you go to hpms or mis, please come to wyldlife on friday. it is going to be the bomb.com :)

2 comments:

rsherbak said...

i am obsessed with you room. and i can barely make out the pic of you, jenn, jim halpert, and me on your bedside table. i also have that pic in my room as well. lloooove you.

julie said...

ummmm.... i love your room!!!! so perfect, it screams ERIN LIVES HERE!!!