2.04.2011

Another Snow Day.

This morning I woke up to this outside my window...
And, since I am an early riser I was cleaning out my closet of summer clothes before 8 a.m. That sounds so fancy, "my closet of summer clothes".  It is not that I have so many clothes that I have a summer and winter closet. It's simply that the closet in my bedroom is less than 36" wide. (To give you a frame of reference, the average door opening is 36").  In any case, I was left dreaming of the days of this...
Porch swings
And, I just booked a trip to Charlottesville, VA the last week of March where the trees should be perfectly in bloom
Dresses, and not having to wear tights and cardigan too. 
I typically jump the gun on the seasons, doing things like wearing boots when it is October but still 87 degrees outside and sitting on the patio for happy hour before spring break. But, as much as I am longing for warmer weather and blooming flowers, I would love for this season of my life to stand still for awhile. Some days I am just not ready for the seasons to change and all that comes with it. 

Well, I am off to nap on this snowy afternoon because I am volunteering at the Black Eyed Peas' Super Bowl party tonight until the early morn. Pray I see Fergie's hubby, Josh DuhamelTad Hamilton is such a hottie. 

No comments: