10.27.2011

Prepfection.

My new favorite blog is Prepfection. It fully embodies my clothing and interior style and add in the fact that I like deer heads, fall, monograms, and boats and this blog is all my favorites in one place. I think I would have loved living in the preppy 80's (think the earliest scenes in When Harry Met Sally) as a young adult, therefore I love that this tumblr has both old and more current photos.  Here are some pictures to make it your new favorite blog too...
And, in case those photos didn't convince you to take a look, maybe these will...
I don't even know of anywhere near Los Angeles to pick apples (and find cute boys that do too). So again, why do I live in a city of boys that wear skinny jeans and surfer shirts and have never heard of Vineyard Vines or L.L. Bean? 

1 comment:

chelsea said...

I'll take the one in the green pants, thanks.