1.30.2012

It's That Time of Year Again!

Yes, you have been dreaming of this since last February, the love, the beauty, the little flutter in your heart; because in just two days it is ranunculus flower season! I am not a fan of most flowers or flower arrangements, because I think they end up looking and coming off as unoriginal and overdone. But, I looove ranunculus, like heart skip a beat love them (now that may be a bit of an exaggeration). But, in any case, it's their time to shine and make themselves a staple in my kitchen and on my bedside table. What a great something to look forward to this week! Here are some images for you, so you can pick up a bunch at at your local grocery store for yourself or someone you love (hint hint). 
Source: google.com via Erin on Pinterest


Source: flickr.com via Erin on Pinterest

No comments: