11.23.2008

highlights of my saturday and sunday...
*veronica mars. she is so kick ass and i want to be as smart as her. who killed lily kane? i am dying to know.
*sleeping in until 11 am. thank you advil pm. love, erin
*1 corinthians 4. how often i choose to run the race looking forward to the prizes the world entices me with rather than Jesus. pcpc and tim tinsley reminded me of that.
*anthropologie holiday. it is oh so wonderful. i bought many christmas presents and only spent $33.
*glorias and cafe brazil. i am always up for some black bean dip, fajitas, and smore hot chocolate.
*spending some good, quality time with my roommate alisa and hanging with other friends this weekend.
*colts defeating the chargers at the last minute. i love you peyton and tony dungy.
and now it is only 2 days until my mom comes in town. cant wait!
love,
mccabe

No comments: