3.02.2009

‘Many are the plans in a man’s heart, but the Lord’s purpose prevails!’ -Proverbs 19:21
my heart has felt so angry with the Lord and His plans for my life vs. my plans for my life. it feels as if there is some miscommunication between me and God and we cant quite seem to get on the same page about some things. i love where God has me in life, but i do not understand what He is doing sometimes. i see people around me get what they want and lead healthy normal lives and others suffer or wait patiently for things they desire. Gods timing is such a mystery and one that i have a hard time trusting Him through. and i must remember that the Lord looks at the heart, not at the outsides which the world sees. so much of the way i value time and timing is by the worlds standards. but the Lord looks at the heart. Many are the plans in a man’s heart, but the Lord’s purpose prevails.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

LOVE this. So good.