7.19.2010

Friday Night Lights.

This past weekend I had the BEST time being an extra on Friday Night Lights. I mean, it was awesome. I got paid to sit and cheer for the East Dillon Lions (and the opposing team at times, but who cares about that.) There are a few things I learned from being an extra though. 1, I never want to be an actress.  I spend a whole lot of time and energy trying to be who God made me to be. Now, I know it is acting and I have no judgement towards people act for a living, but for me, I felt like I was going against everything I try to do in my everyday real life. 2, I would LOVE to be a Set Decorator/Dresser/Designer. The hours were crazy, it was hot as all get out (I mean it is Texas in July), but I just love the idea of getting to take the lives of characters and create the world where they live. So much of the tone of a movie or television show is set by how the scene is set. As a Set Decorator you get to find items that are just perfect for a house, office, classroom, retail store, or even a football game. Hopefully one day I will get to be a part of the crew of a tv show or movie. Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.
Jenna and me. Go Lions!
I was reprimanded by a friend for putting up this picture on Facebook because it is sort of a spoiler. Sorry if you are mad. I know a BIG TIME spoiler too, if you wanna know, let me know. 
Matt Saracen and Luke Cafferty
Taylor Family hangout. Where is Gracie Belle?
Matt Saracen (aka Zach Gilford) you are so very cute. 
I was pretty pumped to see this guy because he played D'Shawn Hardell on old school 90210. Ya know, the basketball player that Brandon Walsh tutored through Professor Randall's class. 
This is Bonnie Clevering, one of the hairdressers on the show. We became friends because we were sitting next to each other. She told me all about how she has done hair for Julia Roberts, Brad Pitt, and most recently Kristen Stewart on Eclipse. She is going to do her hair for Breaking Dawn too. 
Jen and me on the field after the shooting ended at about 2:30 in the morning Sunday. 
What a fun weekend! 

3 comments:

Alexia said...

i love what you wrote about your relationship with Jesus.

Unknown said...

I wanna know the spoiler! :)

Unknown said...

if this happens again, you must call us. jed is so incredibly jealous he can hardly stand it.