11.03.2010

Calling.

But, what if that is a place where you never saw yourself going and not at all how you imagined your life? What if it means going to a place where you are going to be very much out of your comfort zone? What if it is a place where you have to work really hard? What if it ends up being the worst experience ever? What if it ends up being the best experience ever? What if it is hard, fun, scary, exciting, life changing, and growing all at the same time? I think living out the quote above is probably most likely the last "what if" and, I do know that God is good and He takes care of us and loves to see us trust and love Him no matter what it takes.

1 comment:

Stephanie Sabbe said...

hey! Send me your friend's email address. I teach at a great design school, but there are tons of options in Boston. And I am always looking for more besties. Especially southern besties:)